Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co. is seeking a CPA for a Tax Manager/Director position in our Fremont and Danville offices. The firm has maintained an office in the Fremont area since 1964 and we are well positioned for growth in this market. You will be the team leader responsible for developing and strengthening the firm’s practice. Candidates for this position will be strongly considered for Partnership as a direct entry or very near term partner possibility. The firm will consider merging or acquiring existing practices in the Fremont (or surrounding) communities.
- Administration and development of firm policies for office
- Providing technical expertise to clients and staff
- Implementing Development strategies for growth of firm
- Negotiating fees and billing
- Overseeing the engagement process from start to finish
- Ensuring deliverables and meeting client deadlines
- Maintaining strong client relationships and helping cultivate new clientele
- Working successfully in a team environment
Qualifications / Requirements
- 10+ years of tax experience
- Sound technical skills and analytical judgment
- Proven management and organizational skills
- CPA designation
- Established client relationships preferred
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to lead, motivate, and mentor staff.
- Bachelors degree in accounting (Master’s degree preferred)
About Our Company
Established in 1964, Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., LLP consistently ranks as one of the top accounting firms in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Fremont, Palo Alto, Danville, and San Francisco. Primary services include income tax planning, income tax preparation, strategic business consulting, business valuations, bill paying, estate planning, estate administration, trustee services and financial statement preparation. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
We thank all who express interest in this opportunity; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates are urged to email their resume to email@example.com in complete confidence.