Almost no one can choose when he or she will die, but everyone can choose how his or her assets will be handled when that time comes. It’s really just a matter of having a current and effective estate plan in place before you go.
Estate planning is a wide subject with many aspects; and its so much more than just have a will in place. While having a will is certainly a smart move, there are many other things people should consider as part of their estate plan. Let’s take a look at some of the important questions you should be asking yourself in regards to your estate plan.
- Is your planning up to date?
- Do you currently have a will?
- Have you planned your entire estate?
- Do you have the right trustee and executor in place?
- Is it time to consider a living trust?
- Do you already have a buy-sell agreement in place for your business?
These are obviously some very important aspects to consider for your estate plan. You can click here to learn more about these questions and others, as well as more about the experience and expertise we can provide.
If you need help planning for your estate, then contact us at GROCO. We have the knowledge and awareness to help you prepare for your loved ones’ future without you. Just call us today at 1-877-CPA-2006 or click here to get in touch with us online.